The establishment of CRANE was made possible by a grant from the Sudbury Foundation.
What we do
The Community Resource Awareness Network compiles the wealth of youth and family support services in the Sudbury and Lincoln communities into one collaborative structure that communicates them effectively so that local families and professionals will have one place to access the wide array of services offered. By creating this network, we strive to provide easier access to services, better coordination between programs and greater awareness of these important issues. We encourage you to join our mailing list to stay informed of CRANE-coordinated events and appreciate community feedback so we can provide better service.
Who we are
CRANE was established by the following organizations:
- Lincoln Sudbury Regional High School
- LSRHS Connections
- Lincoln Public School K-8,
- Sudbury Public Schools K-8
- Lincoln Police Dept.
- Sudbury Police Dept.
- Lincoln Parks and Recreation Dept.
- Sudbury Parks and Recreation Dept.
- Lincoln Interfaith Council
- Sudbury Clergy Association
- Community Connections
- Sudbury / Wayland / Lincoln Domestic Violence Roundtable
- Sudbury SEPAC (Special Education Parents Advisory Council)
- Domestic Violence Services Network Inc.
CRANE encourages participation from a broad range of organizations that provide youth and family services to the Sudbury and Lincoln communities, so please contact us about joining!